Mouse events and the like...

Aug 22, 2009 at 1:43 AM

Hi everyone,

Before this project I stuck strictly to C# when I worked with .Net, so what I'm about to ask might be blindingly obvious to a lot of you.

Basically I want to be able to do a few things:

1) I'd like mouse events to dispatch from vertices and edges. I wrote a graph layout library a long time ago in C# (UserControl abuse!) that was easy... but with WPF/Graph# I don't even know inherently where the vertex/edge objects live? I presume that's a blessing in disguise, as you guys and gals knowing WPF better wouldn't do it that way anyway?

2) I'd like to be able style graph elements dependent on the type of data they represent/connect. Obviously there is only so much flexibility afforded within the generics that are already written in - but maybe there could be overrides to specify independent styles when adding vertices and edges programmatically. Or maybe there is a better way and I'm missing the point?

Naturally I could put these things in place myself, but I don't want to add a less than universal fixup if these things are already on the roadmap.

Thank you, and props for the truly fantastic work!