This project is read-only.

Assemblies cannot be loaded when using Graph# in a VSPackage (plugin)

Oct 17, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Hi folks

I'm currently writing a Visual Studio Package/Plugin which will display a graph. For that reason I want to use the Graph# library but unfortunately my project cannot load the Graph# assemblies. Is this because the assemblies have to be loaded another way round when writing a plugin?

In the XAML when I use the GraphLayout control I get the following XamlParseException:

Could not load file or assembly 'GraphSharp.Controls, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file.

But I referenced the assemblies, they are listed in the references list. What's the problem? Could it be that assemblies have to be referenced another way round than usual when writing a Visual Studio Package?

I asked this question in more detail on Stackoverflow under http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12931510/xamlparseexception-when-using-graph-libraries. Please feel free to help me out with this issue there or here.

Thanks in advance!
Cheers

Oct 19, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Hey guys

I was able to solve the problem. For the solution click the StackOverflow link above.