How do I get started?

Feb 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I started my testproject and included the GRaphSharp, GRaphsharp.Controls, QuickGRaph and WPFextensions.

When I declare the         xmlns:graphsharp="clr-namespace:GraphSharp.Controls;assembly=GraphSharp.Controls" part into my xaml it compiles but will generate problem loading on my XAML viewer.

My error message tells me following:

Error    1    Unable to load the metadata for assembly 'GraphSharp.Controls'. This assembly may have been downloaded from the web.  See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=179545.  The following error was encountered during load: Could not load file or assembly 'GraphSharp.Controls, Version=1.0.3438.42202, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)    c:\users\gabriel\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\GraphSharp\GraphSharp\MainWindow.xaml    1    1    GraphSharpTest

Any suggestions?

Mar 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM

You have to navigate to the dll in windows explorer, open its properties panel and select Unblock.  If you download a zip file, save yourself a lot of time and do this on the zip file before you extract the contents.