Graph# is a graph layout framework.
It contains some layout algorithms and a GraphLayout control for WPF applications.Architecture
| Documentation on the way
| Silverlight support is on the way
We depend on:
Supported layout algorithms
- Fruchterman - Reingold
- Kamada - Kawai
- Simple Tree layout
- Simple Circle layout
Sugiyama layout (Use the Efficient Sugiyama layout algorithm)
Compound graph layout (CompoundFDP algorithm)
- on the way:
Supported overlap removal algorithms
- radial tree
- balloon tree
- Orthogonal layout
- Force-Scan AlgorithmEdge layout algorithms also supported!
- on the way: orthogonal edge layoutHighlight algorithms supported!
- Simple highlight algorithm (highlight vertex/edge & neigbours)GraphLayout WPF control!
- Can use all kinds of algorithms (layout, overlap removal, edge, highlight)
- Vertex dragging supported
- Templates for vertices and edges
- Mutable graph -> automatic relayout after the graph changes (burst mode: lot of modification but only 1 relayout)
- Async layout (background thread) supported
- Position changes are animated!Example application included!Example: Dependency Graph with LinLog layout using Graph#.Controls.GraphLayout control and Graph# libIF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART IN THIS PROJECT, YOU'RE WELCOME! PLEASE CONTACT ME!